Tuesday 8 March 2016

My favorite genre

 


My favorite genre 

Genre: Romance
movie selection: The notebook
My favorite genre is probably the romance just because I'm a sappy girl and love romantic stuff, this movie is very sentimental. There will be lovey dovey stuff. obviously a climax romantic love story, a love song it will be bright and loving or complicated. romantic movies are always fun to watch. a romance movie takes place anywhere really a house or school even at the mall at a coffee shop.
the characters would be anyone really a girl and a boy, man or a women. my favorite actor would be Ryan Gosling he's in every romance movie I watch. the endings are usually so sad the wife/girlfriend dies or the opposite. or if its a happy ending the guy gets the girl or the girl falls in love.



No comments:

Post a Comment