Wednesday 4 May 2016

"Teens and Media Part 2"

 "Teens and Media Part 2"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/hoodies-louts-scum-how-media-demonises-teenagers-1643964.html


1. Do you think teens are portrayed accurately and fairly?
In this post it says that people are more worried about teen boys, because they are more based on there friends, and people always read bad articles on what teen boys. As a teenager its tough because there hormones  are all over the place and your trying to figure yourself out, depression hits you hard because your old enough to have it together but your also to young to have it all together. 

2. Does the media reinforce stereotypes? Are they realistic or fair?
The media is basically not reality but yes there is stereotyping because when they see a teen there going to think trouble some teen are good kids, yes there are some teen that are very bad but its only fair if they treat them like a normal person not a bad teenager, because that would just make them feel bad about themselves.  

3. Are the teens you see on TV like you?

The teens I see on t.v are over the top crazy, but yes sometimes I can relate. I'm a very good person just as long as I don't feel like your sketchy. I'm just like any other teen, I like internet I like spending my time in front of the t.v and eating snacks, my rooms messy.

1 comment:

  1. You also need to include a discussion/ what did you think about the article in addition to the questions

    ReplyDelete