Wednesday 13 April 2016

Advertising-psychgraphics

Advertising-Psych-graphics

Societal conscious achievers: 
I'd say I'm a societal achiever because I know I don't fit in the rest of the categories.  i don't buy stuff to have other people like me, I'm basically myself, yes I do wear tomes, flats. I'm not that athletic but I do,do sports out of school such as judo, teak-won-do I used to dance. I nature, i love walks and beautiful days in the sun. I eat whatever I want to. I wear whatever I want to. 



Emulators: 
I'd say my Boyfriend Dave, its doesn't absolutely describe him he is in search of of an identity in adult working world. his self-confidence is not always the best but, I always try help him in the best way I can. Dave doesn't try buy things to be cool. Dave does wear under Amour. he does wear AXE.
Dave is his own person.


Emulator-Achievers: My brother would probably be an Emulator-Achiever because he always has to buy the new stuff, but only if he has the money, I think he just trying to like the same things as his Girlfriend. hes been different lately.
Image result for gucci

No comments:

Post a Comment