Friday 29 April 2016

merchants of cool

Merchants of cool


If I were training a "cool hunter" to come into my school, I'd train the students to be themselves, dress like themselves because if you're yourself them people know the real you, I'd encourage them that they don't need to look or dress like that person to be cool, because if you fake yourself into something your not you'll be confused, you'd be stuck in someone else is path in life. 
Then afterwards the real you will be lost, because you wouldn't get to know yourself, you'd become tired and stressed of trying to be cool being popular isn't really that cool, being you is your natural self that's cool.
"cool hunters" are making the teen into someone there not, something that isn't realistic, everybody wants to be cool now and days but having a teen in that kind of situation can be tough, because they  will start to think the real me isn't this or that, But if I'm this I can be cool. they will get into that mindset having to say or think "I have to",  because there getting money for being someone there not and once there in it gets depression I say rich and unhappy but all people are not the same some people like the attention and money  but what about when your alone and the thoughts eat at you because everybody knows you but doesn't really know the real you, everybody has there share of opinions this is just mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment